Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Cause of recent cold spell

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who or what is exactly responsible for this.
It's a multiple choice reply as it may be a combination of thingies.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I reckon its mother nature helped by Gordon Brown's visit to Copenhagen after all it began after his visit to combat global warning....I bet he disnae take responsibility and blames it on someone else.

I say the man is more powerful than tony i say
:cheese::D
Pomeo

·
Registered
39,044 Posts
It won't be global warming as that is the biggest con going.

(Actually it is now called climate change as scientists have realised the earth has actually been getting cooler for the last few years)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
i blame it on the boogie
:lol::lol:

I blame it on the lack of hot air and bullsh*t not being spouted about Global warming by World leaders and the Tree Hugging Brigade.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Just another 'whupping' by mother nature showing us her boss exercises the ultimate power and control. Guess she came recently from the board meeting and decided to tell us wreckers to get in line? :D

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Just another 'whupping' by mother nature showing us her boss exercises the ultimate power and control. Guess she came recently from the board meeting and decided to tell us wreckers to get in line? :D
+1 :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I blame the parents, and if that does not work I blame the Climate change protestors, :cheese:
You blamed everyone :lol:

I blame the smug Prius owners, whose cars cause more pollution in their manufacturing than my 166 ever will :mad:

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i blame it on the boogie
so you watched only an excuse too.:cheese:

BUT

as ray and i both ken,ken!

He's away to the african nations world cup....I just hope the prize isn't an Alastair MacLean novel like the African the price is right tv show years ago...that was priceless.

But thank God for that Motherwell man Lee McCulloch..What a Brucie bonus that was...Didn't he do Well:lol: I wonder if Penny Lanarkshire got that on her video phone:cheese::cheese:

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I blame the smug Prius owners, whose cars cause more pollution in their manufacturing than my 166 ever will :mad:
I can send you a knackered 166 maf that'll wipe the grin of thier faces.:cheese:

It's sod all tae dae wie pollution.

Isaac Newton told us why.

Action reaction.

The pull of the planets and thier orientation.

Thats why the magnetic North Pole moves. :)

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ray:tut:

You are either extracting the urine or you really hunae a clue huv yee:cheese:

Pomeo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts