Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a quick thought about getting my seats sorted as they are a little creased and worn. So I had a look on Eper for a current price for a replacement drivers side, Tan leather covered seat......

£1103.08 inc. VAT

That's just for one seat.

The headrest is another £165.89!

A full leather replacement set of chairs from Alfa cost, ready for this?

£5217.79p :wow:

I think I'll look into a leather re-colouring product, speaking of which anyone used one of these effectively with long term improvements?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Keep an eye on ebay for some (or a GTV being broken with tan seats). If no luck and you decide not to give it a go yourself, there are proffessionals around who repair damaged car interiors.

For £5000 you could buy several entire GTV's with leather interiors!! :eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Fortunately my seats are in mint condition but after seeing those prices I think I'll treat them with some Autoglym leather cream. I've got some left from a previous car, now I've got a good excuse to use it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
just bought some leather treatment from ebay with dye in it, designed for all leather furniture, used it on my gtv bolsters, worked very well need to polish it off well, or your best clothes will be stuffed. although my seats are BLACK, you can get the stuff to suit any leather color though, it was well worth the 10 quid, as its a feed and weed as well. then use a really good leather feed/polish.

·
Registered
114 Posts
As above why not try dying them, theres a guy on here that bought some dye from this place> http://shop.carleatherdye.co.uk

Do a search on here as there are some very impressive before and after pics.

If the seats are completly knackered why not try and source a seat from a lefthand drive country I bet you'll save you a few quid over the dealer prices!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts