Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys!
Any chance we can arrange our very own Scottish convoy...if I could drive all 3 of mine simultaneously I would but alternatively I'm sure we could beat ourSouthern counterparts efforts at the world record to celebrate Alfa's centenary..

Whaddya think?????

G

·
Sounds like a good idea fella. Let's see how the February one gets on first. If it's a success then let's see if we can break it in the autumn!
This could be huge!
Cheers
Graham

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
That would be some task to beat what they're looking like getting down there guys!

I'm up for trying a long convoy of sorts though!

Like the 100 Alfas on the EVO triangle in Wales, we could do 100 Alfas on the Dukes Pass or Applecross road which would be fantastic.

:cool:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Gentlemen and Ladies of the South Scotland group,
I'm trying to arrange a convoy from the North West group down to Epsom. We intend leaving Knutsford services on the M6, just after J18, at around 12 noon on Saturday 6th February. If you fancy joining us, either post a reply in here or in the North West lounge.
I've had a look around the groups, and there seems to be only us northeners travelling down the day before, so you could be part of a special group. We will be meeting other AOers at Epsom on the Saturday evening, but these plans have not yet been sorted.
Anyways, that's the invitation, you know what to do if you're going to join us.
Hope to hear from you.
Andy.:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts