1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
If anyone wants to from Essex/East London/East Anglia meet at Thurrock Services to depart at 8:30am ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
sounds like a good plan seasider , thurrock services it is for me , maybe some one can post a thread for thurrock so we can put our names down

·
Registered
9 Posts
Convoy meet up

:cool:Jules and I would love to meet up with you guys at Thurrock services for the convoy to I presume clacket lane services to meet up with everyone else. What would be a good time to meet?:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thurrock meet up for convoy

Jules and I would love to meet up with you guys at Thurrock. 8:30 sounds good.:D

Having a small technical hitch with posting to the thread, I don't know if it's my fat fingers or the site is playing up tonight.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
LBW - glad to have you along ... I've noticed you've said yes to the convoy from South Mimms !

Yes, the plan is to leave Thurrock services at 08:30 to get to Clacket Lane services for 09:00 ish to then leave there at 09:15 ish to then head to Epsom

Hopefully the boys and girls from East Anglia will meet us either at Thurrock or Clackets ... it's going to be a mega convoy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can I meet at the Thurrok services? Where do I have to sign up for that? Thanks :)
Benny147, Im still up for Meeting you at Thurrock, I may be offline for a couple of days, so if they have a roundup of number going from Thurrock to Clackett Lane ,please remember me.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Benny / Si and anyone else really ... if you put yourself as a YES on the RSVP and put that you'll be going from Thurrock then I'll know who to look out for

normally gather in the services car park away from the building a bit

I might not be early as I'm most probably going to tag along with the boys and girls coming down from deepest darkest East Anglia ... could be about 10 or so of us

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Got my official confirmation email from Karen ... Please could those of you meeting up at Thurrock put it in your RSVP status above ... benny & Si can you update yours please

Then everyone will know who to look out for at the services, I'm likely to be meeting with KT (Baby....), Nigel and the East Anglian crowd at the services to the North of Chelmsford (Boreham Interchange) so they'll be a convoy of us arriving at Thurrock

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'd be up for this as I'll be heading from Dartford on the day only problem is: wheres Thurrock services? Is it on route? Also how long does it take to get to Clacket Lane services from Dartford? :lol: Knowing me I'll get the timing all wrong and stop at the wrong services :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I'd be up for this as I'll be heading from Dartford on the day only problem is: wheres Thurrock services? Is it on route? Also how long does it take to get to Clacket Lane services from Dartford? :lol: Knowing me I'll get the timing all wrong and stop at the wrong services :eek:
Moo from Dartford go towards Gatwick @ 10 - 15 mins, Clacket is the only services before Allams:thumbs:
Thurrock means going over the Dartford crossing / tunnel and then backtracking.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Moo - as gs says head from Dartford to Clacketts ... should only take you 15mins

As to those meeting at Thurrock could you please make sure you've RSVP'd above and say that you're meeting at Thurrock so we don't leave anyone behind

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
15 mins thats not bad :) Put me down as a yes for Clacketts then - I'm afraid the bella will more than likely be dirty as wont get chance to clean her after the drive over on Saturday but at least I'll be there :lol: :D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
OK with OAs planned Tunnel Run whos' still meeting at Thurrock and Clackets ... might just be easier to add names onto this post

Thurrock & Clackets
Seasider

Clackets

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I'll be meeting David156 at Birchanger @ 0730 (anyone else heading down on the M11 fancy meeting there? - PM me.) then I'll meet the rest of you at Thurrock.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts