21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I just downloaded the iso.
extract the iso to C:\eLearn
run the setup file from C:\eLearn
click yes to install into existing directory
run regedit and search for elearn and find cdpath, add a backslash to the end of the path, so it says C:\eLearn\

·
Registered
41 Posts
That link just directed me to a screen to download a expensive mac cleaner now the bugger won't go away!!! great
:rage:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Its not asking for a code for my unzippper....its asking for one to open elearn. Are there any proper PDF version you can download. Never got one of these linked ones to load properly yet!!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Well it worked or a while...now it says "Your temporary key has expired. If you believe this message is in error, please contact the program's author."

Ideas?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Ignore previous post....working again now!!LOL. Bloody pooters. As useful as the elearn is, it has nothing about the 2.0 JTDM. Now I know its not much different to the 1.9 but does anyone have a supplement/extra pages for the 2.0. Cheers.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Is there a hardcopy version, like a book? (Yes, I'm old school)
unfortunately no, also the ELEARN version which is shared here does not contain all models (also no later models like the TBi).
Apparently there is no more recent "cd" or offline version available. Maybe someone can make a series of PDFs for you that you can print.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another attempt. This time, in two parts, not many places allow big files.

Ge.tt | Gett sharing

You'll find two files, unzip them, result should be elearn....159.iso

//Mateo
Does this have the 2.2 JTS Ti?

If so, I'll print, go to Officeworks and... oh wait, there's this Corona on...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts