Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone have the official workshop/service/repair manual for the Alfa 159? In the past there were a few topics started about this but the links in them dont work anymore for the download. Much thanks!

Cheers,

AlfaliNL

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Me toooooo :knockedout:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I have put it on a DVD and I installed it on my PC. As soon as I want to open it it says that I need a CD-ROM???

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think you have to replace some files in the folder where elearn is installed to make it work. Look on your dvd if there is a file containing .dll files and instructions for this.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
If anyone is having trouble - simply right click the zip and use "open in explorer" on Win 10 and probably 7. Then mount the iso (no need to burn it) and install.

I have a copy on EC2 for posterity, I'll stick a link up when that one dies.

·
Registered
33 Posts
TBi is almost impossible to get on classic eLearn. AFAIK, Alfa changed the distribution, starting to sell subscriptions instead of CD/DVDs.
You can try searching for Giulietta or 4C manuals, apparently there were some copies in pdf circulating.

//Mateo

·
Registered
52 Posts
Jup, I got one. I modified the pdf file with bookmarks for easy access to part you are looking for.
But it's 73Mb.... so if someone knows a smart way to share this file, let me know. I'm happy to share this document with you guys.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jup, I got one. I modified the pdf file with bookmarks for easy access to part you are looking for.
But it's 73Mb.... so if someone knows a smart way to share this file, let me know. I'm happy to share this document with you guys.
just put it on a shared dropbox link.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts