Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from the topic "Main delare strife" in general alfa discussion, I just searched the web for 155 manuals as the first step towards doing my own repairs. No joy at haynes.co.uk, the only one I found was onmotorbooks.co.uk

However, on this site all I could find was this155 manual - £155 for 2 volume set?! Are Alfa manuals always the same price as the model number wink Better trade mine in for a 33.

Seriously though - what's the best place I can get a basic haynes type manual for my car. e.g. can I order from Halfords? I've looked before, but obviously they're never actually in stock - they need the space for Nova and Saxo manuals :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They aren't actually readily available. No chance at Halfords or anywhere else. Break into your local main dealer and steal them, or sleep with all the mechanics in the dealership.
Maybe you'll get lucky and someone here will be able to help you out.

These manuals are highly sought after, but they do exist.

Good Luck

Marlon

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi all all i work in alfa garage and i have all the manuals which obviousley im keeeping.maybe as the need arises i could copy relevant sections and post them to you.i presume if i get a scanner i could upload and email them? any suggestions on that.
alan
keep her clean wink

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't that breach of copyright ??? wink
"No mister Alfa Romeo, we told Al not to copy them......he must be punished..........."

Might be handy though (I never said that !!!)

Marlon

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let them sue ive no money. ill put the 155 in my partners name(she wont be allowed drive it of course)
alan
- - - - - - - -
keep her clean wink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts