Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Am a newly proud owner of a Spider S4, which needs a bit of attention. Am looking for a workshop manual, and was wondering if anybody knows the best way to get hold of one? Feel a bit like a lemon, what with all the technical jargon and stuff, but am sure I'll learn very quickly!

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Hello Mama Goose and welcome to AO :D

·
Administrator
60,449 Posts
Welcome Mama Goose :D I got my car disk from an Alfa parts shop in the States, International Auto. I'm sure there is a place closer to you in the UK. All the workshop info is on it.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Welcome in, you'll enjoy it in here:thumbs:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your messages of welcome and useful advice! Much appreciated. I have now located a hard copy and am in the process of buying it. I look forward to being part of this community. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
S4 Spider Manual

Looking to source S4 manual but can only see earlier models covered in ads on ebay etc.
Can anybody help please?

·
Administrator
60,449 Posts
Looking to source S4 manual but can only see earlier models covered in ads on ebay etc.
Can anybody help please?
It is on the Cardisk, I bought mine in NA but they are available at your Alfa parts stores. The S4 is on the 91-94 edition.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks for responses to date. I had concerns that the 1962 - 1978 would not be completely relevant to an S4, equally that the manual for the American model would have enough differences to be similarly inaccurate??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts