Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

I´m a new member of AO forum (From Denmark) and for few months ago I´ve get my first Alfa Romeo (156 2,4 JTD 20V SW RST) and thats absolut one of the best cars i´ve owned :lol:

I´ve been looking everywhere for a workshop manual "like Haynes" for my AR156 2,4 20V JTD RST, but whitout luck. Maybe some of you guys do know where to find such a manual?

Thank in advance and looking forward to receive some feedback.

Best regards
Lasse

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
No Haynes for the 156/147/GT, and according to Haynes, not enough made to warrant one.

Look for elearn ... it's a software package used by Alfa ... technically it shouldn't be available, but most things are on ebay! ;)

There used to be a site where you could download it from, but it's been taken off-line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alfa 156 workshop manual

There is a workshop manual available from Mercian Manuals Speaks Volumes
You won't find it on the web page but you can contact them and ask for it.
It's a bit more expensive than a Haynes-book, and a lot heavier, I payed 100 BP plus shipping 23 BP for it (recieved it yesterday).
So If it's something you'd like to know I could help you with some information.

Mvh
Janne
Gothenburg, Sweden

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
There is a workshop manual available from Mercian Manuals Speaks Volumes
You won't find it on the web page but you can contact them and ask for it.
It's a bit more expensive than a Haynes-book, and a lot heavier, I payed 100 BP plus shipping 23 BP for it (recieved it yesterday).
So If it's something you'd like to know I could help you with some information.

Mvh
Janne
Gothenburg, Sweden
They certainly stock a lot of manuals, but I can't see one for a 156 or a 147 :confused: Am I missing something? EDIT: I am, I can't read!! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts