Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 99 t.spark 2.0... Won't start.. And the fuel pump isn't making any noise on start up... Any ideas where the fuel pump relay is and how do I get another one if it is the fault? Could it be a fuse?

P

·
0 Posts
Chris, please tell me this isn't your daily driver and you need it for work tomorrow?

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Check the fuel cut out switch. Crank sensor could give these symptoms but they don't usually fail completely.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
To answer your question, the relay is in the boot, I think on the shelf where the battery sits and according to the workshop manual, has a black base.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
As Mitch says - check the cut-off switch in the footwell......easy to accidentally knock it.......

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorted it!!!! Relay on the fuel pump had gone... All replaced and back running... So cold torch light at just gone 11pm!!! Don't you love just having one as a daily driver!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
To add, my fuel pump problem was the yellow connector in the passenger footwell. Even though the wire showed voltage at the pump, there was no power under load. Poor connection at yellow connector to blame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts