Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
off tomorrow then working through to the 23rd :(

I'm sure sif's work is mentally demanding even though it appears he doesn't do a lot really :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Quite looking forward to it tbh...
Went in yesterday morning to do some dotting and dabbing on a job to get it out of the way
will have a nice easy day taping and jointing then prepping for decs tomorrow :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
7th dose of Chemo tomorrow.... but results are still good :)
I was about to post that my day will be crap but, by comparison, I don't suppose it will. Fingers the results keep coming in good.

E

·
0 Posts
Another laborious day where I seem to be picking up the s*** no doubt. Afternoon hour and half company "communications" meeting :rolleyes:

Still it's the company worls Christmas do (yes on a Monday!) which I have declined in favour of meeting up with two mates in Brick Lane for a curry, so not all bad :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Year 11 mock exams, so gained time tomorrow of three hours, to get my paperwork upto date before the Christmas holibobs :thumbs:

7th dose of Chemo tomorrow.... but results are still good :)
My dad is on his second round and had dose No.4 on Friday.

I hope all goes well with yours and it doesn't interrupt the festive season too much :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Waiting on a job, might be busy, might be doing bugger all. Unfortunately the deadline is not moving, so the more days I'm doing bugger all, the busier I'll be in January. Given that I don't work Christmas week, they'd better pull their fingers out soon.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
I've got the 2 weeks from hell coming up job wise. High profile projects to finish with end of year deadlines (some of which I already know wont make it), a day trip to Edinburgh next week to resolve some "political/people" issues that can - at best - finish badly and maybe - at worst - disastrously...., a nasty organizational issue that's coming to a head for this week, and a boss who seems to be prepping me for a disappointing year end review by turning from "matey, matey" mode into "I've never liked you anyway mode" within the space of a week.

I also took a bit of a punt on a guy and hired him earlier this year, and it's not worked as well as I'd hoped. Not terrible, but not added as much gravitas as I'd hoped.

Surely by 49 years of age I should be coasting gently towards my dotage.... I'd say i was in a more stressful, difficult, challenging and demanding role now than I ever was during the past 25 years...

I started dreading Monday at about 8.30pm on Friday :(

:rolleyes:

PS - GJ - Best of luck, and my rubbish little issues pale into insignificance etc

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Should be a quiet one for me :)

Keep them results coming GJ :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts