1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
87,052 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not been listening to much recently :eek: but I'm subscribed to Armin van Buuren's ASOT & Tiesto's Club Life podcasts :cool:

Got some catching up to do :D Thanks for the nudge :lol:

Which reminds me ASOT 550 starts next month :thumbs:

PS I'm blaming you for me bumping this thread http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/even-more-off-topic/108723-the-island-of-cool-425.html :D

Sorry PG :eek:

:EVIL:
...and we 'think' we know the good folk of AO! :cool:

I'll not be posting for a while now, as I'm going to indulge myself in that lot :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,052 Posts
Currently listening to

I didn't know the full 2 hours sessions were available on Youtube :cool:

Later 3M :D Enjoy :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
35 minutes through............wonderful trance :cool:

Melodic beats, the vocals from angels..............just as real trance should sound :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I discovered 'God's Trance Playlist' on Youtube yesterday evening..............listened through to playlist no.10 last night, have it on again now............I've not heard one track that I haven't liked.........the hyped reviews are right :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh.my ....

all these tunes are making me feel quite old ... :cry:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh.my ....

all these tunes are making me feel quite old ... :cry:
Same here to a degree...........it's been nearly 15 years since I used to regularly wear my trance trousers :D

I think I'll always love the music though..........it has such a feel good factor about it :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same here to a degree...........it's been nearly 15 years since I used to regularly wear my trance trousers :D

I think I'll always love the music though..........it has such a feel good factor about it :thumbs:

I think.we need a pic of said trouses. ... :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
C'mon ... pic or it didnt happen ... :D
I'll have you know I was a right raver back in the day..............even free drinks and stunning women couldn't keep me away from the dance floor when an anthem came on........I took them with me ;) :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll have you know I was a right raver back in the day..............even free drinks and stunning women couldn't keep me away from the dance floor when an anthem came on........I took them with me ;) :lol:

:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts