Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I presume that there are a fair few Itlalian Alfa Owner forums out there... do you think they are discussing Brera MPG issues ? :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tend to agree with the point being made

Bel rombo ma soprattutto per me migliora molto l'estetica mi piacciono molto i 4 terminali ovali

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
gentili utenti del club volevo chiedervi una cosa.quel tubo situato nel filtro dell'aria,abbastanza lungo da sembrare una trombetta, a cosa serve? lo posso anche togliere? ottengo dei benefici? cmq ho un alfa 156 1.6 benzina con gpl omvl.grazie

"allegedly"

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I tend to agree with the point being made

Bel rombo ma soprattutto per me migliora molto l'estetica mi piacciono molto i 4 terminali ovali
translates to: Nice rumble but more importantly to me greatly enhances the aesthetics I like a lot the 4 terminal oval:confused:

J

·
0 Posts
having done a google translation.....

they are talking about the same stuff as we are.....including Happy Mans toxic emissions :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gentili utenti del club volevo chiedervi una cosa.quel tubo situato nel filtro dell'aria,abbastanza lungo da sembrare una trombetta, a cosa serve? lo posso anche togliere? ottengo dei benefici? cmq ho un alfa 156 1.6 benzina con gpl omvl.grazie

"allegedly"
You're missing the point entirely...

Vorrei poter dondolare la mia alfa tasti vostra camicia

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
users kind of club I wanted to ask a cosa.quel pipe in the air filter, long enough to sound like a trumpet, then why do you need? I can also take away? I get the benefits? cmq ho un alfa 156 1.6 petrol with LPG omvl.grazie

K

·
0 Posts
Oi! The rules and regs of AO say all foreign wording must be given 'ingleesh' translation. Tellin' Ian they will.:D
Reminds me of that running joke in the WWII film "Dark Blue World" where the Czech pilots are constantly talking in their native toungue.

Cue upper crust accent of a RAF Officer:

"English Please". :lol:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Ooh I like reading the forum home page - it sounds like an Italian menu :)

Wonder if they have a Dolci e Gelato section...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts