Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just got to get this off my chest!!! Just saying that word does me head in lately! :rant:

Had a crush on a girl this been going on for months but was too scared to say anything, anyways asked her out yesterday nd she said no, after i bought her flowers for valentines day!!!! Where did i go wrong maybe takin a bit long was a bit wrong but surely flowers made up for it!!! :lol:

Please anyone tell me the secret to a woman? so at least i can write a book and become a millionaire, I'm sure the money will consolidate me!!!!!

So anyone with any sugestions bout the secrets of a woman?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If you understand women, you can predict
A: The Future.
B: The Weather.

But do you really want to....

V

·
0 Posts
Basically, it doesn't matter how strongly you feel for someone, if they don't feel the same way, or can't see themselves feeling the same way, they cannot reciprocate. Imagine if, out of the blue, a girl made it known that she fancied you and asked you out for a date. For whatever reason, you don't fancy her, you just can't see it happening. How do you feel, what do you do? All you can do is be appreciative and tactful in letting them down gently. Of course, whatever girls will tell you about equality, it still tends to be the male of the species putting their neck on the line, such is life. The hard bit of course, is gently putting out feelers and 'reading' the response correctly before committing oneself. This, very often, is where the female unfathomability bit comes into play though, beware the quicksand! I hope that doesn't all sound too mechanical ;) .

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Women - Can't live with them............

....end of sentence.:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
BTW, don't let any of that make you think that I am any good at this stuff, far from it! It's one thing to know what you should do, it's another thing to be able to do it! Practice helps though :D .

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Go to the pub with your mates, get drunk, talk about football, music and assorted rubbish and within a few weeks you'll spy another young lady worthy of your attentions!

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
You could try saying "Oh go on I'll be your best friend!"

It probably won't work but its worth a go

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
...whatever girls will tell you about equality, it still tends to be the male of the species putting their neck on the line! .

True, but this is the way its meant to be - old fashioned or not!

Read a book called "The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider, and it will give you an insight into what women want from a fella and what what we are "meant" to do in response to the fellas!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
just go to the pub ,get sh*tfaced & forget about her,..............................plenty more fish etc etc:cool:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Some very good advise from V02Max.

Just give it time, and remember, you have an Alfa :cool:

and one day (should be everyday) some women will be checking you out and maybe wantin to get to know ya better ;)

·
Administrator
60,450 Posts
Basically, it doesn't matter how strongly you feel for someone, if they don't feel the same way, or can't see themselves feeling the same way, they cannot reciprocate. Imagine if, out of the blue, a girl made it known that she fancied you and asked you out for a date. For whatever reason, you don't fancy her, you just can't see it happening. How do you feel, what do you do? All you can do is be appreciative and tactful in letting them down gently. Of course, whatever girls will tell you about equality, it still tends to be the male of the species putting their neck on the line, such is life. The hard bit of course, is gently putting out feelers and 'reading' the response correctly before committing oneself. This, very often, is where the female unfathomability bit comes into play though, beware the quicksand! I hope that doesn't all sound too mechanical ;) .
sounds good, you're a smart guy:)

lordpsk:)
treat her like a friend first, out to coffee, eat lunch with her or just chat, see how you get on. No pressure at any time and see how it goes.
Sorry you got hurt, it's never easy making a connection with someone, she may still surprise you after she's had time to think about it. :D

don't give up on women:)

N

·
0 Posts
s
treat her like a friend first, out to coffee, eat lunch with her or just chat, see how you get on.
But don't stay in the "Friend Zone" too long.
Otherwise you'll get all the drawbacks of a girlfriend
(Fixing car, computer, putting up shelves etc.)
Without any of the fringe benefits.

:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to you all for your replys, already moved on found some gorgeous alloys for me alfa!!! and before i asked her was already movein onto my next conquest!!! lol

@ 147virgin - how the female mind works please?

@ gilbertr14 - at least if i could id be able to plan where to go on me weekend off.

@ nev - that was the problem stayed in the friend zone for too long!!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts