Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When driving with the girlfriend in the car I normally have to drive fairly sedately, as if I drive fast I get moaned at.

On the way home from work tonight, I twice had to take evasive action due to other motorist pulling out in front of me, and both times I was moaned at "For scaring her". Now she is annoyed with me.

This has really annoyed me too, as I have no choice but to take her with me as she works next to where I work.

Shall I take a sick day tomorrow so that she has to take a bus? :D

·
Registered
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes ! but then drive to work when she leaves and get back before she gets home !
She would see my car from her office window.

The place she works is literally next door to my work. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Blindfold her. :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
cunning these women. If shes good looking with big hooters and long legs, then wear ear plugs.

Otherwise tell her to buy a bus pass.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
cunning these women. If shes good looking with big hooters and long legs, then wear ear plugs.

Otherwise tell her to buy a bus pass.
Like it! Tell her the more she moans the faster you will go, dont let them get the better of you. Just cus women can vote now:rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Verbal Handbrake or Women as they are better known.
What about when they start stamping in the passenger footwell as if they have a invisible break pedal in there!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
My wife is foreign....
I don't understand a word when she goes off the deep end.
Damn I was bright when I got married 20 years ago:D :D
Nice! Dont think she is singing your praises though:D

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
lol you moan about "women" passengers :lol: my other half does the passenger foot stomp, forever tells me to brake for the corner altho I'm already on the brake? Before now he's even gone into "crash mode" (knees upto chest) because he thought I was gonna hit a curb :lol: Since then I always ask him if he wants to drive if we go somewhere!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Lol bad luck, my girlfriend surprised me by saying she feels safest with me driving and even at high legal *cough* speeds. She gets really ****y if I don't go fast enough...

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol: I agree with what you are saying Moo - women make worse drivers than passengers :D

That was what you were saying wasn't it :lol: :p

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
going to run and hide for a bit now :D

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts