Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this is a rant about a woman driver, not in general, just one in particular.
You were driving along the a500 heading towards the J16 roundabout to the M6 from Stoke.
You were travelling slowly as there were queues of traffic in both lanes.
You looked all cosy in your Micra, with windows steamed up and your eyes fixed on the bumper of the car in front. I say eyes fixed as you obviously didn't see the guy in the car in front gesticulating and having to adjust his mirrors as you had your MAIN BEAM on, lighting up the whole of the car in front, and the car in front of that, etc, etc.
I drew alongside and beeped my horn to get your attention and, to be fair, you did move your head to look at me. I made a sign to wind down you window as I could see in your car dashboard a MASSIVE BLUE LAMP lit letting you know your MAIN BEAM was on.
I tried shouting and hoped you'd hear and you must have as the sight I saw in my mirrors as my lane moved forward was hilarious.
Main beam off, fog lamps on, dipped lights off, fog lamps off, fog lamps on, side lights off, then side lights on, dipped beam on. Pretty sure the indicators flashed a few times too!

If you are going to drive your car, READ THE ****ING MANUAL. It will let you know what all the controls are for and how to turn them on and off.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
What a prat

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
If she was black would you have mentioned that too? ;) There are some s****y drivers out there of both genders - it wasn't because she was a woman, it's because she was clueless.

You do paint quite a picture, though:lol:

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If she was black would you have mentioned that too? ;) There are some s****y drivers out there of both genders - it wasn't because she was a woman, it's because she was clueless.

You do paint quite a picture, though:lol:
If they had been black/white/yellow/green/blue(for our scottish friends) old or young they would have got a mention. I did forget to say she was wearing glasses.
Anyway, my rant so I can call it as I saw it. She was a woman driver:p;):lol:

Smash her headlamps in with a hammer
I don't feel the need to carry a hammer in the car when I've got a 2ft crowbar under the seat:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts