Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from the first regular monthly meet of the West Midlands Alfaowners - and we broke our previous attendance record - 10 AOers! :D As well as nine Alfas, we also had a Ducati 1098 in our midst - and they all looked dead smart parked in a row at the Swallow's Nest in Romsley. Apologies for photo quality - darkness is a bit beyond my little camera - hopefully Simon S will be along with his tripod-produced photos in a bit!

And the honorary Alfa!

Good to meet everyone - here's to an even bigger turn out next month! :thumbs:

Cheers
Aubrey

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Good work west midlands Fellas! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Dam I knew I forgot to do somthing today sorry aubrey.
Will be there next time

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Glad you had a good meet:D One of the best things about a meet is the buzz before and after on the site. Only second to the actual meet obviously:D

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yes sir! LOL

H

·
0 Posts
Nice one :D

Great turn out AO goes from strength to strength :thumbs:

Brilliant turn out for the time of year well done everyone :D

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Here we go, with the benefit of a tripod but not a viewfinder that showed anything useful. Not too bad though :)
Nice evening, good to meet everyone but now I want a Brera and a 1098...
Cheers,
Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yesterday went on longer than anticipated,I eventually sat down @ 5.30pm, having started work at 5.15am.Fatal,next thing I knew it was 11.30 pm.

Ah well there is always next month.

Mike:confused:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Looks like a good meet. Sorry I couldn't be there guys, this is how my wednesday went :-
*Up and out to a fairly normal day at work:lol: .
*Finnished work knowing that my son has a Karate grading at 6pm, but no prob's, Mrs GB can take him:thumbs: .
*Come out of work to find its bright and nice and sunny and all the things that make for a good evening out and a blast in the Alfa:D .
*Get home to hear Mrs GB announce that her new evening class starts that evening, so I have to take the little fella and little miss GB to karate (he passed by the way,orange belt now:) ) then get 'em fed n watered and off to bed as 'er in doors wouldn't be back 'till late:rolleyes: .
*No AO meeting for me then:cry:
So, to sum it all up it looks like my wednesday evening AO meets are on hold for so long as Mrs GB does this course. I don't think its for a full school year tho' so should be Ok for spring next year. I'll try to get to one as and where there's a gap in the terms (next week would have been better being half term, but can't win 'em all can we).
I'm hoping to be at the november midland breakfast club meet @ cosford, and will be at the classic car motor show @ the NEC on 15/11/08. Maybe see some of yo'all there?:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts