Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys we've talked about this :) let's do it.

I was out in brum last week - did my first batch of tunnels in the GTA - foooook me :wow::wow:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There around the Aston express way.

Na loudis better :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
We do these tunnels regularlly but will join in for a :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Tell more John.....

I regularly do the Brum tunnels and there are a laugh, Better to do them around 8pm for best effect.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
No wonder you were drooling about a V6 last week John, you had that far away dreamy look in your eyes! Cos' you had one up your sleeve!

I don't think a tunnel run in the jtdm is the best option for me is it???

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wynne - you can listen to the glorious sounds :)

John - V6 buddy, What you gone for?

Is Colins up and running ?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I might just have to get the airfilter off the Berlina to show ya how to do it 'old-school' style :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:thumbs:

G

·
We just done two weeks of tunnel runs in Italy and Switzerland and if only we didn't have a diseasil!! Most tunnels in Switzerland are limited to 100km but there's plently of 130km in Italy. The further south you go the less speed camera's and the faster you can go!!! I've seen so many Maserati Gransport's this week they would make a ford fiesta look a rare car!!

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
I might just have to get the airfilter off the Berlina to show ya how to do it 'old-school' style :thumbs:

:lol: i used to do that with my motorbikes and razz thru the Queensway Tunnels

i've also had a car sideways chasing a R5Turbo thru them too, wiped the front bumper down the walls. Them Tunnels hold some good memories for me :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
:lol: i used to do that with my motorbikes and razz thru the Queensway Tunnels

i've also had a car sideways chasing a R5Turbo thru them too, wiped the front bumper down the walls. Them Tunnels hold some good memories for me :D :thumbs:
If only you could play football as good as Ronaldo ;)

1 - 20 of 192 Posts