Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 2287 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Trust Evel... should be changed to Evil :rolleyes: :D

This is the splint I have on. The break in the hand has repaired, even though its only been 16 days. However, for now the hand needs support until the bone is stronger... There is a metal bar underneath for support... (im going to be back on the football pitch next week :D)
The only damage now is the fingers. The little finger has broken twice and rotated out the socket.. meaning it doesn't point the way its supposed too.. :lol:
There's nothing that can be done about the chip on my wrist bone. It's little and insignificant.
I've spoke with insurance company (direct line). The stupid sounding woman said as long as my hand is out of cast and not broken (which is technically isn't any more) im legal to drive again :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Trust Evel... should be changed to Evil :rolleyes: :D

This is the splint I have on. The break in the hand has repaired, even though its only been 16 days. However, for now the hand needs support until the bone is stronger... There is a metal bar underneath for support... (im going to be back on the football pitch next week :D)
The only damage now is the fingers. The little finger has broken twice and rotated out the socket.. meaning it doesn't point the way its supposed too.. :lol:
There's nothing that can be done about the chip on my wrist bone. It's little and insignificant.
I've spoke with insurance company (direct line). The stupid sounding woman said as long as my hand is out of cast and not broken (which is technically isn't any more) im legal to drive again :D

I had a splint like that when i bust my wrist back in the day when i played football :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
See ya all in a bit

·
Registered
583 Posts
I wont be at this one im afraid.
The Mrs has been in with a bad cold for a few days. This afternoon, over the phone the doctor has diagnosed probable swine flu. I've had a bad throat fora couple of days, so it would be reckless and irresponsible for me to go.
Hope the meet goes well :thumbs:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Twenty-three Alfas tonight - including an 8C :wow::cheese:

It was an excellent evening once again - and only twelve months since EVEL and I first took on the region. Great to see everyone having a good time :thumbs:

Pics uploading as I type!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Was great to meet some of you tonight. George & Harry certainly had a great time charging up and down the car park & causing me stress with all the cars :eek:

I'll be uploading pics in a bit too

Aubrey I keep meaning to ask for a nosie in your car...it's a stunner from outside, but I'm always chasing boys.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Karl
sorry for racing off with that jag. :p
ps don't try changing gear at 80 while txting :-(

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
301 - 320 of 2287 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.