Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cat back is now sold so just have a big silenced wizard decat available. Was 350 not that long ago. Will take 225 including the mini cats I bought on top from alfisti which stop any ECU errors if you are running full decat
perfect condition although a clean wouldn't go a miss

Attachments

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps here was a pic of wizs custom backbox. Finally got one ! The usual high quality welding. You can see the added chamber, inside are new internals.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Cat back is now sold so just have a big silenced wizard decat available. Was 350 not that long ago. Will take 225 including the mini cats I bought on top from alfisti which stop any ECU errors if you are running full decat
perfect condition although a clean wouldn't go a miss
Im running a scorpion decat at the minute, but i have a bit of rasp, will this take out that rasp that the cats usually remove???
if so, very interested as I'm heading down the wizard manifolds route soon

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely. If your running scorpion decat at the moment this will quieten it down a fair bit, similar volume to the stock cats produce, if not a bit less and sweeten it up nicely. If you're removing cats from the manis you will want to remove volume elsewhere, ie change your decat for a silencer. The mini cats I have plugged in will stop your ECU keep tripping out every few hundred miles if you go full decat

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Definitely. If your running scorpion decat at the moment this will quieten it down a fair bit, similar volume to the stock cats produce, if not a bit less and sweeten it up nicely. If you're removing cats from the manis you will want to remove volume elsewhere, ie change your decat for a silencer. The mini cats I have plugged in will stop your ECU keep tripping out every few hundred miles if you go full decat
Sounds good. Where abouts are you? Poss pick up instead of postage. Would you take £200 for it???

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey. Ox10 and yes. It can be moved to sl7 if easier.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If alfadisac doesn't have it I will have it. My cats smell a bit eggy so probably have limited life in them. I'm not on the forum much so PM me.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That's a little too far to pick up. What would postage be??? I'm in north wales (LL11)
Also, I'm flying home from Italy on the 9th June to stansted, could detour home via any of them postal areas. 13:30 landing

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi sv, sure. Alfad, I guess around 25? I can box it up weigh it and check if you wish?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If you can get it delivered for £225 I'll take it :blush:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please pm me your email and I'll let you know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts