Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Afternoon all.

I am shortly going to be removing my 15 month old Wizard stainless steel back box and BMC performance air filter from my Giulietta QV as I will be trading my car shortly. This is a great combo and has worked faultlessly on the car and sounds awesome. I am looking for £450 for the exhaust and £35 for the filter. Both items available for collection at GL11.

Attached photos show the quality of the exhaust, although mine have the updated removable side pipes, all fittings included.

Please PM me or call for further details if you prefer.

King regards
Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Afternoon all.

I am shortly going to be removing my 15 month old Wizard stainless steel back box and BMC performance air filter as I will be trading my car shortly. This is a great combo and has worked faultlessly on the car and sounds awesome. I am looking for £450 for the exhaust and £35 for the filter. Both items available for collection at GL11.

Attached photos show the quality of the exhaust, although mine have the updated removable side pipes, all fittings included.

Please PM me or call for further details if you prefer.

King regards
Andy
Any interest before I offer forsale on Ebay...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Wizard exhaust is now off the car.

I will take some pics shortly, if anyone is interested?

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to sensible offers now, prepared to assist with travel to arrange collection.

Cheers
Andy

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
What BMC filter is fitted?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts