Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a 147GTA wizard exhaust for sale. It will have done around 4k miles in total so looks and is virtually new. Avoid the lead time of this beautiful system, its part of my selling up of the 147.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a catback system & its fairly loud search YouTube for wizard 147 GTA. £400 delivered

·
Administrator
88,052 Posts
You can't receive (or send) PMs unless you've made 10+ posts (& have been a member for 14+ days)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
How do they compare to the Novitec/CSC/Ragazzon exhausts? I'll need one sometime in the following year and I'm tempted by some duplex exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I saw a raga quad for sale on the GTA Facebook group this morning. Pretty sure it comes with a bumper too though.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Copied the text from the ad, my phone won't let me link directly to it.

Alfabook Selling/trade Page
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1686028501667448?ref=bookmarks

For sale I have a used Alfa 147gta ragazon /auto delta exhaust system and genuine 147gta rear bumper in red with cut out and all mounting brackets,
Im selling it as a kit as it would keep the original bumper intact to revert to standard if wanted ,
Genuine gta bumpers a rare and fetch a good few hundred pounds alone. So could be sold on if not wanted .
Could do with a good clean and machine polish
Sounds amazing on a gta !!!!
Collection from bd4 6pu Bradford just off j26 m62

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maca, I'm on the lookout for a 147 GTA and was wondering if yours is up for sale? I'd be tempted to put a new exhaust on the car anyway so if you've still got the wizard would be good to have a chat :) Can't pm you yet as I'm new to the forums but just wanted to register my interest.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Autolusso are selling the Scorpion catback for 375 pounds new ;) So cheap! Shipping to Oz costs about that much again tho which sucks. Cobalt what is the GTA facey group called? I want to join :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts