Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to change my wishbones so I went to the store to buy the parts and I came across something curious, there are 2 versions, 2 different sizes, a long and a small one, they are different by 2 cm, at first I tought it had to do with the wheelbase that was wider in the later models but it doesn't, I've got one of the first and they have the longer ones, can anyone tell me wich model has smaller ones?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure but as close as one can be. The shorter one is not for the 155. Several Italian cars uses the same platform, like Fiat Tipo, Coupe, AR 145, 146 and Lancia Delta II to mention the ones I know for sure. I suppose there are more models out thee using the same components, like the GTV front suspension.

So, the shorter wishbone will definitely fit one of the other cars but not the 155.

I have also experinced a lot of crazy answers when looking for AR spare- or after market parts. It's common.

/A. Möller

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it should be something like that but as fact remaines, the shorter one is listed in the catalogue under 155 for models built in '93 before or after a precise date, anyway, I just finished mounting them and I'm pleased, thnx ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts