Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help out with a link to a wiring diagram for the Spider please.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I can only suggest that most of diagram won't differ from 159, and 159's eLearn CD image iso (especially with English verision) can be easily downloaded from net. At least you have 2.2JTS, for later models (2.0JTDM/1.75TBI) there was no longer CD version released, and nothing available on the net. Anywyay for ammending some of my 1.75TBI looms (adding xenon headlights/washers/front PDC/Blue&me looms) I used eLearn relevant for 1.9JTDM, and all worked well. If you can't find eLearn, contact me on priv please.

As far as I know, you can also buy eLearn from official dealership (or on Mopar website, I seen that once, but do not have link right now) some USB key with eLearn for specific model. Cost as far as I remember around EUR150 + maybe taxes. Not sure if license if lifetime or time limitted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll second epsonix's suggestion; get a hold of eLearn for the 159, or the nearest equivalent. You'll be surprised at how unamazing it is though, the wiring diagrams are pretty small, hard to zoom and in general nothing like you get in a Haynes manual (why don't why have one??).

I bought the DVD as an iso off an ebay seller, but I doubt he was licensed to do so at the price I paid, so you might be as well to find it on helpful 'sharing' site.

Top tip, once you get the DVD, open it, locate the 'Image' folder, copy it somewhere on your computer.
Open the files in something like irfanview (they're mostly jpgs renamed .image).
For an easier life, you can use bulk renamer or similar to change the file extension to .jpg.
then just scroll through the pictures in their max display size. There are more than 5,000 though.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion, I need to start eliminating sections to try and get to the bottom of my electric problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts