Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have scans of 1974 Alfetta GT 1.8 diagram. If you'd like it, please send me your email address in a private message and I'll get it to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, how did you go with the Wiring Diagram?
I'm in Coffs Hbr in northern NSW and having some intersting problems with the wiring on my 1983 Alfetta GTV 2.0lt with Air-Con. The young guy that owned it before hacked around and there are various wires cut off and some are still live!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I am still battling away slowly on the restoration and the previously modified wiring is proving difficult. If you have a soft copy please email it to my work email address, it works faster.
[email protected]
Any help would be much appreciated.
How is your project going?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Not sure if Papajam still frequents this forum, his last activity was 3 years ago. You can contact him through AlfaBB.com if you are a member (definitely recommended as there is so much info on there). If you look under the Electrical forum the top sticky is Papajam. I've had a couple of wiring diagrams sent for my LHD Spider until I got one that matched mine (there is a lot of variation between years). He sent mine within a day a couple of years ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts