Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, what are the best wiper blades for a Mito ? Are the official Alfa wipers any good? what other wiper brands are good for the Mito ? My ones are really smudgy and horrid and need a replacement as soon as possible ! Let me know what your best wiper experience is and hopefully I can replace them and be happy. Thanks !!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ive had different brands of wipers before on my mito, and to date, the BEST ones are Bosch. SILENT, clear view and long lasting. You can pick them up in halfords (or if u dont mind waiting) order them online, its about 40% cheaper online.

Front blades set are - Bosch AM246S
Rear blade are - Bosch H301
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Another vote for the Bosch which gordon mentioned :). I tried a few different blades on my previous cars (Lotuses) and settled on the Bosch AeroTwin in the end, so one of the first changes I made after getting my Mito a few months ago.

Having said that, the H301 on the rear doesn't seem to have made much difference over the one that was already on there - I think that's probably down to the wiper arm though (at some point I'm going to give the joint a bit of a clean to see if that's providing a bit of resistance and stopping the spring force being as strongly applied).

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
deffo Bosch every time

·
Registered
111 Posts
always Bosch for me, the Valeo are good but the Bosch are just so clear and make so little noise. Just had a new set after I broke mine (accidentally left wipers on at night when it frosted wipers came on and snapped the blades) Wouldn't have anything but the aero twin now..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the advice, I've decided on the Bosch and should be getting them by the end of the month :)

--Young Mito Owner With Ambitions..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts