Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi if anyone needs a set of GTV winter wheels I have a set, they are the 5 hole type, in very good condition , all tyres are good, pick up only, I am in Derby, £50 the lot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm interested - need to do a Derby trip soon to see the inlaws. Can you post pictures? If tread-depth is OK I'll take them, pending organising a mutually convenient collection date

·
Registered
897 Posts
i'm not in Deby, in Shropshire so not too far , but i drive my car , no comfy winter garage for my car she's hardcore,:lol: very interested in the wheels as mine are showing their age a bit , some pics would be great

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
There you go, all 4 wheels in similar good condition,a few scratches here and there but were only talking £50 :lol:, tyres have 5 to 6mm, 3 tyres are budget brand Mohawk , however the one pictured is Dunlop, all are 205/50/16.

I have various other bits too, boot lining, bonnet, boot (red,faded), both bumpers, doors, headlamps in excellent condition, several people have enquired about the wheels so it's first come first served (unless you want to make payment via paypal in which case I will keep them until you are ready to collect), cheers .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am clearing out my garage so that i can work on my 944, I just decided that a skip is needed therefore if anyone wants the bonnet , boot, doors etc for free then your welcome to them, just turn up in a van and take them away, wheels are still for sale btw.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
will someone please buy theses as im tempted even though i have a set on my car! £50 is steal, you couldnt buy 1 tryre for that price! :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
hi mark, i dont suppose you have a power stearing pump? or a bolt that joins the hub to the suspension leg? 15 jobs away from turning the key on the dead spider :D

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Jon I haven't, good luck geting her back on the road, will be a stunner when done:thumbs:, after the demise of my GTV I'm concentrating on getting my old 944 back on the road, although I might get a V6 as well, just waiting for them to hit £800.00, shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks now!;).

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Have the wheels gone? If not I'll take them

Cheers

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
No worries, thanks anyway

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
hi mark, i dont suppose you have a power stearing pump? or a bolt that joins the hub to the suspension leg? 15 jobs away from turning the key on the dead spider :D
I might have a PAS pump if you can give me a couple of days i'll have a look and stick it in the psot for you.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
hi biffa if you do? that would be great :thumbs: i would be happy to pay for it including postage etc, its 12 jobs to go now! im actually using your pics to see what goes where lol! so many wires, do you know what goes in this connector??

View attachment 134855
it looks like something plugs into it??

also while i got your attention lol! can the driveshaft go in like this? (with mount on it) im having a little trouble pushing in that last inch of the driveshaft into the gearbox (me a splines ahhh!)
View attachment 134856 View attachment 134857

thanks as always Jon:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts