Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,
I wonder if anyone knows where to get, or even has, a second hand side mirror to fit an alfa 156, has to be the black standard color as used on the first gen alfa 156, must be electric and heated with the thermometer sensor on it. You know the one i mean, with the little bubble under it.It is for the passenger side.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will get in touch with you tomorrow.How much you looking for it? i can collect as i am friday going to dublin

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wing mirror shows your age they are plonked on the door these days.Took me years to stop saying the gpo instead of the post office.
Shame your not near Brighton id give you two for a bacon sandwich from our local greasy spoon cafe.Pay for lunch and you would also get two uncracked lower fog lights

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wing mirror shows your age they are plonked on the door these days.Took me years to stop saying the gpo instead of the post office.
Shame your not near Brighton id give you two for a bacon sandwich from our local greasy spoon cafe.Pay for lunch and you would also get two uncracked lower fog lights
Don't get that at all?????

·
Registered
5,949 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Don't get that at all?????
The title of your post says you are looking for a wing mirror. Alfa 156's dont have wing mirrors, they have door mirrors. You'd want to go back to the early 70's and beyond to find a wing mirror on a car (although I remember the Jap imports of the early 80's did sometimes come with chrome wing mirrors).
Ergo, for someone to remember wing mirrors they'd need to be 'old' !!!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
alternatively there is always my favourite haunt, Summerhill Spares on the Malahide road. Bloody hell they have a part for every car I have ever needed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts