Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
just did a run down to reading on saturday and ok it was pretty windy and all - but the ol' GT felt pretty rubbish :/ anyone else have similar exp in the wind? i knw mine has duff wheel at back, so that doesnt hep much with the ride.....and some of the surfaces are poor on my route (m42 m40 etc) - but seemed worse than normal

ta

·
Registered
510 Posts
I did about 40 miles in mine and thought it was quite stable. Wind doesn't seem to trouble it too much (unlike me!)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, right - could there be something up with mine? :/ could it just be the based rear wheel? what sort of tarmac were you on? rough m way or more a roads? ta

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Not in the UK but on a windy day over here recently, my GT didn't feel too stable on the motorway. Was worried there was something up, but then my boss experienced the same thing in his 2007 E-Class, so I figured nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right. interesting. prob just me being a bit over sensitive maybe. did stop, though thinking i had a slow flat. but all seemed fine on that front. shall have to re bond with it on the way back ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
I was on a mix of dual carraigeway and A roads. I did keep the speed down though because of the conditions

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers - is probably me expecting too much :D m-way stability is one of my things :/ :) ta

1 - 7 of 7 Posts