Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found it to be a pain when driving with the wipers on normal continuous speed that when you arrived at a junction and stopped the wipers would automatically stop,and with heavy rain this would obscure your vision,and when you pull away they would start up again at normal speed.Well today whilst driving in the heavy rain I came to a busy junction and again the wipers stopped,so I pushed the wiper stalk up whilst still in normal continuous mode and that seems to override the wipers from stopping whilst stood still.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have found it to be a pain when driving with the wipers on normal continuous speed that when you arrived at a junction and stopped the wipers would automatically stop,and with heavy rain this would obscure your vision,and when you pull away they would start up again at normal speed.Well today whilst driving in the heavy rain I came to a busy junction and again the wipers stopped,so I pushed the wiper stalk up whilst still in normal continuous mode and that seems to override the wipers from stopping whilst stood still.
Sorry but i find this a GREAT FEATURE. Never had this on a car before, and find it really usefull. I used to hate being stopped at lights and wipers carry on as usaual . Think it is really clever system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts