Votes: 8 57.1%
  • msn messenger

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Actually i dont know the difference between this two!!! But on mine is written Windows Live Messenger which i downloaded from msn.com
could you tell me whats a difference??

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Live Messenger.

I didn't know you could still use MSN Messenger? :confused:
I was told to upgrade...
I'm still on MSN, tried live mail and it was actually unusable so I think I will let MS iron out the problems first, as I'm not paid for beta testing half written junk.

Heres a thought. If you bought a car that every so often would stall for no reason or would start driving all over the place randomly when you were holding the wheel straight, you would obviously return it. By the same logic, why don't we return out faulty computers when MS openly admit to having tens of thousands of problems in their s/w?

Before anyone says because I need to use a pc, here's an idea I just had. Use the product, then when the upgrade comes out, demand a refund on the old one as it had design problems since the start.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I'm still on MSN, tried live mail and it was actually unusable so I think I will let MS iron out the problems first, as I'm not paid for beta testing half written junk.
I don't use Hotmail, or Live mail, or whatever it's called now.

I thought we were talking about the messenger client? :confused:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
None for me :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I don't use Hotmail, or Live mail, or whatever it's called now.

I thought we were talking about the messenger client? :confused:

True, but my bad experince of live mail put me off live messenger. Old one worked perfectly 99% of the time, live mail messed up 99% of the time while I tried it.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Skype and Live Messenger - we use them both within our company - it's so much easier and cheaper than using phone or email when you have a quick question or general chat :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts