Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter just grabbed the mouse and wanged it around for a bit, and achieved something I did not know was possible. After a little bit of messing, I was able to reproduce what she did:

When you have a program open with multiple tabs (typically a web browser), if you click and drag one of the tabs you can open it as a separate window - but there's more! What Bethany actually did was to drag the tab to the left hand border of the screen, half way down. This automatically placed it and the next most recently used tab open next to each other, taking half the screen each.
Dragging to the middle of the bottom does the same thing, but split top to bottom instead.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Hopefully you also knew that if you drag an app by the top bar all the way over to the left or right, then it will shrink in size to fill that half of the screen - so if you want two programs open, but able to see both of them, then drag one to the left and one to the right and they will each fill half the screen.

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, knew that one - cheers.

Is the shake an attempt to make a fool of me? Can't try it here anyway, but it doesn't sound true...

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well shaking didn't work for me, and neither did start + tab. Did you mean windows key + tab?

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, apparently I didn't have aero enabled because I had my own picture as a background.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts