Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there! looking to tint the rear windows of my 147... just wondered if anyone has had this done recently and what sort of price i'd be looking at..?

also if anyone could recommend any companies in hampshire (reading, basingstoke area) that are any decent!

Thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey mate, looking to get my 147 done soon, my old seat Leon rears cost 120, I'm guessing most places would vary slightly around that price.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
i had my entire 156 GTA done for 150 quid so you've got some pretty good ball park figures to be going on here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
hi there! looking to tint the rear windows of my 147... just wondered if anyone has had this done recently and what sort of price i'd be looking at..?

also if anyone could recommend any companies in hampshire (reading, basingstoke area) that are any decent!

Thanks!
Be careful what tint you have done on which windows.

I would estimate the window screen and front doors are at the legal limit as they are, so any tint added to it, would make it illegal.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I did contact once a company in Reading and quoted around £200 for 3 windows behind the B pillar(back and rear passenger window. He was a mobile tint.Try to go for Sun Tek or other branded tint.Choose one which is done in a garage so you dont have to worry contamination on the tint itself.What percentage of light will tint are you after? I got 20% and 35% on the back passenger.If you are based around reading/basingstoke area I will be happy for you to look at my bella so you got an idea what best percentage tint to go for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the responses. Rang a local company yesterday and they quoted me £110 so think i'm gona go with that! I am aware of the legal issues with getting the front windows done, so just getting the rear and back passengers done, should look ok!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts