Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..so if you don't yet have one for your Spider..

..and you're not bald..

Even my locks stayed perfectly still at xxx mph!

Absolute genius! :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
471 Posts
No doubt they work, but personally I think they just look out of place and ruin the lines of the car. Just my opinion!

If you don't want the wind in your hair - buy a GTV.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have herd they work and I have been in cars that come with them standard, but like JFK said they ruin the look of the car, plus it's really not that windy in the spider......

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Get a hair cut :p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Well I know you'd never normally suggest anything so sensible so it must just be jealousy again :lol:
Hell yeah I would love a hair do like a hippy :p

Why didnt you just plat your hair? ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
You'd love any hair!

It makes me look like an indian brave... and I'd have to be brave to walk about like that!
Nope skin head makes me look hard! NOT! :lol:

Would make you look like Pocahontas :cheese:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Better not then, I don't want to get you too excited!
BJ handles :cheese:

Right I'm off to work :coat:

:angel:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
te other advantage with the wind deflectors is in the winter the cold air is reduced in the cabin, and that makes them even more worthwhile :thumbs:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Genuine Alfa part -

195 inc vat from here

I think about another tenner for postage

Easy to fit, you pop off the two plastic covers in the back above the seat belts and it clamps to the interior skin. 20 mins max and only because the clamps are a tiny bit fiddly.
Mate,

does this one fold down when you don't need it or do you have to take it off. I know other threads have talked about ones that fold down out of the way.

Thanks

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mate,

does this one fold down when you don't need it or do you have to take it off. I know other threads have talked about ones that fold down out of the way.

Thanks
It moves but doesn't fold flat. But you don't need to take it out unless you need the shelf space for something big - and then its just a case of undoing it by hand.

I don't get the argument about spoiling the look. I had a long look at it in situ and it basically sits up behind the headrests effectively making the visual intrusion from the seats themselves just a little higher thus makes sod all difference! :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have herd they work and I have been in cars that come with them standard, but like JFK said they ruin the look of the car, plus it's really not that windy in the spider......
I couldn't agree more, thats why I removed mine and sold it. I can't fathom at all why you would by an open car and complian about the wind. I even drive with the side windows down !!:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts