Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yes. Going with a few mates. Should be a good day if the weather holds.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yea I normally go. The fact you actually get to see and hear the cars drive past is great.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Sounds good but I only live 5 miles away, so it's not much of a road trip. Besides, I might end up going with a mate and his kids...... (No kids allowed in the GTA) so might just go in his van.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm going to meet everyone at Fleet services and follow the Supercar car guys down. They seem to meet at Fleet Services each year and head down from there. Paddy if you wanted to meet us there I can let you know what time we're going to be there for, alternatively there's a services just as you get on the A303 we could meet at.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What time for fleet services? I am guessing that it will be on the Southampton side of the motorway.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi chaps, I'll be there tomorrow, keep an eye out for me, looks like I am the only 147 GTA in the PH area.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well it was a good day, spotted a GTV and a blue 156GTA in the PH parking area. Weather held off and the supercar parade was epic as usual.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I turned up at 10.30 and was told the car park was full with pedestrian entry only. Me and two Lambo Spiders were directed to the park and ride about two miles away. We all looked at the door handle to door handle parking and decided no way and drove off. Shame as these guys had come down from London.
Saw loads of 'Supercars' as I drove home, all heading to a similar situation. I guess the lesson is to book in advance for next year. Never mind the Cup had a good run and I only live 30 mins from Wilton.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I turned up at 11:30 and got in fine.........

Great day out, but very few Alfa's.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Paddy pretty sure I was parked a couple of rows over from you, I did hang around your motor but I think you were in the show.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Parked pretty close to a Pink/Purple TVR if I remember correctly. I think next year we need to get an Alfa convoy together. I went with guys from Pistonheads, but they don't exactly understand the concept of convoy! I do now know what brake fade feels like though. Need to do a pub meet again soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts