Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had this delivered free of charge... Shall see how it manages as a quick detailer. What do you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Never heard of this product and so far not tried any waterless washes although I do use a rinseless wash. For very light cleaning these products are becoming more and more popular. Post your views once you have tried it

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plan is to use it as a rapid detailer after the full detail. Shall keep y'all posted

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Intrigued in this waterless system but how does it not scratch paintwork.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No idea but I would never dream of just applying and wiping away............... Seems madness.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It must work as people make a living out of using this stuff.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If applied properly and car isn't filthy, it works pretty well. Probably no riskier than dragging a cheap sponge across grit and dirt.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many cars "look clean", but will harbour damaging specks that when rubbed over, could make minute scratches. I cannot see how this can work and frankly would not use it unless I had washed and rinsed the car thoroughly first, so making it pointless in using the product at all?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See if I can describe the product.

Very milky and feels like poorboys QD.

The smell is like AG HD wax, can certainly smell the wax.

There is no way in hell and for as long as I have a hole in my face (ha you thought I was going to say something else) I will never use it on a dirty car. Shall test as a QD.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it has been tested.......

Its in the bin............. Strips wax and removes glaze so I shall have to strip the wax off and do it all again :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well...

Just ordered some Dragons Breath and Z8 :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just seen this used on ideal.tv and it's looks a good idea but I notice they are using it on an old 99 Vauxhall Astra not a new Alfa or Merc! I won't be risking my new ride with this as you would need a lot of cloths.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
So it has been tested.......

Its in the bin............. Strips wax and removes glaze so I shall have to strip the wax off and do it all again :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well...

Just ordered some Dragons Breath and Z8 :)
Dragons Breath is a seriously good fallout remover. I've found that you use a little more as its more of a gel than a liquid.
The best one I've found so far is Bilt Hamber Korrosol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts