Registered
3,055 Posts
Showroom condition :thumbs:

Sent on the back of an AA truck Using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know. Bought it about 2 years ago for spares but its taking up touch room. May have to get rid of it.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts
A a good old T Cut will sort it out no problem. :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
we used to smear dog poo over rusty bits of the chassis that we didnt want the mot tester paying attention too.

guess this car just needs dipping in a slurry pit.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Briefly considered restoring it but it would need every panel inside and out replaced. Not even sure about the chassis.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Couple of bits of filler, plenty of paper mache, then a lot of elbow grease with some particular attention to the paintwork, and I can see it flying through the M.O.T.......without an advisory.........:cheese:

·
Registered
268 Posts
My Dad used to get his old 3 series BMW MOT'd by a guy in Guildford, Surrey, UK every year, the car was solid and well looked after but had not left France for years, you could try searching for him, I think he worked at the ministry of transport depot! :tut:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
we used to smear dog poo over rusty bits of the chassis that we didnt want the mot tester paying attention too.

guess this car just needs dipping in a slurry pit.
:thumbs: Nearly fell off my chair chuckling at this post.

On a serious note Alfaholics sell reconditioned shells, dunno if they'd take this in exchange tho :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts