Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 147 gta ive got koni sports and eibachs. Do other people find they sit up a bit at the rear with the eibach springs? Ive got them set on the meduim setting front and rear. Someone say if this sounds stupid but if i adusted the rear to the softest setting would this helpm the back to settle quicker over time? Im thinking of softening the car up anyway. They've only been on 6 months so might drop over time.

cheers

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
On my 147 gta ive got koni sports and eibachs. Do other people find they sit up a bit at the rear with the eibach springs? Ive got them set on the meduim setting front and rear. Someone say if this sounds stupid but if i adusted the rear to the softest setting would this helpm the back to settle quicker over time? Im thinking of softening the car up anyway. They've only been on 6 months so might drop over time.

cheers
How soft do they go?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't know rates or anything but they go quite 'comfy' shall we say. I quite like a firm ride but I may soften the tear to the softest and leave the front on the medium. Makes sense were all the weight is. Hopefully the rear may settle a little too on this setting. Seat how did yours sit mate? Or did you have coilovers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts