Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the FIA vote out Max Mosley as president at the extraordinary general assembly in June?

H

·
0 Posts
F1 is a family viewed sport, family means kids, kids aren't stupid, they pick up on news stories online, on telly, and in the papers.

His position following this debacle is pretty unteneble IMO.

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Unfortunately the decision will have nothing to do with the morals we are using to come up with our answers. Which, despite thinking that he should go, leads me to believe he will stay. And of course it really depends on what Bernie wants to happen in the long run :(

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I had no idea he was the son of that British disgrace Sir Oswald Mosley.

If the allegations are true he has lived up to the family name.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Yes - hopefully, it's time for a change!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
IF the allegations are true that he acted out jewish concentration camp scenarios with these prostitutes then this is repugnant behaviour for the son of the Britains foremost fascist politician.

Quite frankly, I couldn't give a damn about his sexual antics but with his family history this alledged behaviour is pretty sinister and disturbing. That said, the gutter press can massively distort the truth.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I've voted no as I reckon he's got enough of his buddies running the automobile clubs throughout the world to keep him in his place.

If the question was "should" he be voted out though then it'd be a very definite yes. I just feel like the sad truth will be that he will indeed get away with it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts