Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm having problems finding 4x98 alloys were i'm from .instead i can find 4x100 at any store.but will they fit?it's only 2 mm but im shore that it counts.thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah, no problem. all you need are special wheel bolts (sliding) and make sure you have a fitting ring in the center of the wheel.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Sometimes they're called wobbly bolts and spigot rings. Ebay has lots of both - just know what you want. Don't forget to take into account the offset (ET) and the rim width as they could fit the hub, but foul the brake caliper, the suspension or wheel arch.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
These "wobbly bolts" are not good if you have a serious amount of torque as they are not as strong as normal bolts ...

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
These "wobbly bolts" are not good if you have a serious amount of torque as they are not as strong as normal bolts ...
Torque them to the correct amount and you will be fine (iv been doing them FT for the past 5 years though). There isnt anything in them to be weaker, they are just slightly offset from the centre using a big washer. Everything sits flat when bolted up :) Probably made of better material than Alfa bolts :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts