Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
She should have been left to rot in jail, or better still executed, instead of that she is brought here for us to keep, what a stupid bunch of ignorant twits we have in charge of our country.

E

·
0 Posts
The whole thing is disgusting. Once she drops her sprog it should be taken into care and she should be sent back, clearly trafficing drugs while preggers she isn't fit to be a mother.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eddie,

Read the story mate and do the maths and/or buy a book on the birds and the bees ;)

She was nicked in August 2008, we're now in August 2009 and she still hasn't dropped.

She got herself knocked up in custody by a bloke ( I think another Brit) so that she could escape the death penalty. Cynical beyond beleif but if nothing else resourceful.

It's not the child's fault she's a wrong 'un and the baby certainly does not deserve a lifetime in the Laotian penal or social care system.

RSK

All woman prison but with male guards :confused: will it ever be disclosed who the farther is, so HE can pay for the upbringing of this child :rolleyes::rant::mad:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I believe(i could be wrong)that the child wasn't concieved in the .......ahem............ normal manner!!:wow:

What a cynical way to save you're own skin when she new the consequences of her drug smuggling actions:mad:

E

·
0 Posts
Eddie,

Read the story to the end mate and do the maths and/or buy a book on the birds and the bees ;)

She was nicked in August 2008, we're now in August 2009 and she still hasn't dropped.

She got herself knocked up in custody by a bloke ( I think another Brit) so that she could escape the death penalty. Cynical beyond belief but if nothing else resourceful.

It's not the child's fault she's a wrong 'un and the baby certainly does not deserve a lifetime in the Laotian penal or social care system.

RSK
I had heard that she had got pregnant while in jail.

And I totally agree with you it isn't the unborn childs fault, that is why the child should be taken into care once born. That way it will ge given the chance of a proper upbringing, and become a decent member of society unlike it's mother.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
She is a drug trafficker, plain and simple she should be sent back to rot in the hell hole of her own making. What makes me sick is the fact she got up the duff to save herself!! Just wait now for the scum or news of the world exclusive, My Pregnant Laos Jail Hell or something along those lines. How do we know she is even preggers and its not just the return shipment of drugs shoved up there? (ok thinking too much here lol).

·
Registered
854 Posts
These leftwing bleeding hearts are poncing about with the delusional idea that they are rich Victorian benefactors, doing good deeds all over the place, only difference is it is'nt their money they're doing it with.Who`s up for another Somalian lesbian wimmins drop in centre anyone ?
The vile creature will probably be met off the plane by a Max Clifford type ghoul and will be doing the daytime chat show circuit within a week. Dont forget that these Armani clad liberals were once the bearded ***** and dykes that hung around Greenham common etc, leopards and spots comes to mind.

R

·
0 Posts
These leftwing bleeding hearts are poncing about with the delusional idea that they are rich Victorian benefactors, doing good deeds all over the place, only difference is it is'nt their money they're doing it with.Who`s up for another Somalian lesbian wimmins drop in centre anyone ?
The vile creature will probably be met off the plane by a Max Clifford type ghoul and will be doing the daytime chat show circuit within a week. Dont forget that these Armani clad liberals were once the bearded ***** and dykes that hung around Greenham common etc, leopards and spots comes to mind.
:lol: Welcome to AO :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
She should have been left in Laos to face the music and her baby brought back to the UK or taken into care over there.

No baby should be brought into the world for those kinds of reasons. :(

I watched her smiling ear to ear as she got off the plane. :headbang: She's played the system and the liberal pigging do-gooders fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Irrespective of the justice system over there, she coughed up and admitted what she was doing. You do the crime in that country, admit it and then face that countries laws.

She'll be out as a first offender within 3 years in the UK and muggins like us will have to support her. :mad:

*phew, rant over* :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Nail. Head.

It's clear she got herself up the duff to avoid the death penalty. If there were legitimate concerns about her giving birth in Nigeria (albeit a bit patronising about Nigerian health care) by all means bring her back for the birth, take the child into care, and ship her back to Nigeria to serve the rest of her sentance.

As it is, Guardian Readers 1 0 British Taxpayers.
when did Nigeria come into it?

edit: ahhh are you thinking of Lagos?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
when did Nigeria come into it?

edit: ahhh are you thinking of Lagos?
Well she is black and has a "foreign" sounding surname,
so chances are she's from an African country