Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of person...goes and keys someones car...

I have had my new Mito 5 F*ucking days....and someone has keyed the [email protected] out of the left door!

And I dont mean suttle key...this is a 4mm wide thick key mark going across my car...

It's absolutely gutting...I could of killed someone when i sore it....

Its ruined my new car...

Just someone tell me what sort of mentality it takes to do this! :rant: :cry:

Argh!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
they cant be from earth thats one point, i had my 147 for just over a week when some freak keyed the full length of her:mad::mad:, honeslty see if i had seen them i would not be driving anywhere for along time - well thats if they found the body:lol:

i have been reading about the forum just after mine was done and sadly its an all to common thing jealousy maybe or just some thick c**t without a brain i dont know, my girlfriend's got keyed even worse:rant:
so i can sympathise with you mate

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
At the time and still is, I had a 5yr old Ford Cougar and was/is the most expensive car Ive ever owned, maynot think much of it but when you mates are still rattling around in 10yr Fiestas and what have you it was a really classy car Anyway...

... Id only been going out with this girl about a fortnight and had gone to hers for the evening came out the next morning to find the big cat had been key'd full length from rear 1/4 to front wing Ahhhhhhhh Id only had it about a month!

I still swear it was her ex but I couldnt prove it and funny enough it got key'd once more again near her house but funny enough it never happend again after we broke up funny that.

As for kids doing it, its just another case of ferral kids having kids with no morals, if I caught them Id break everything on their hands and key their face then go to prison for 50million years for hurting a child.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Had this with a car once, within a fortnight of buying it, keyed from one end to the other ! :cry:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
This is why I don't park on the road. :( Its just not worth the risk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts