1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Sounds like there's a spectator sport in there somewhere... "Banned Dog" ( vs Amateur Cyclist).

Put one of each in an arena and let nature take its course! :lol:

It'd make great t.v!

Later on we could have "Banned Dog" ( vs Amateur Celebrity Cyclist). I'd pay to watch Jade Goody, her mum and Leo Sayer facing the hounds!

Ralf S.

V

·
0 Posts
Are they normally sporting bubble perms Nomad? (The owners, not the dogs...:D )

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VO2Max said:
Are they normally sporting bubble perms Nomad? (The owners, not the dogs...:D )
No, but they have matching Kappa shell suits on though !! :D

:lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
Actually, if the dog went for you, you could just throw a lit match at it and it would go 'poof'! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Or even 'WOOF' !!!??? :D

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Apparently the fella who owned the dog that killed the little girl was involved in sime inder-ground dog-figthing ring. I guess he squealed on his "acquaintances".

I feel sorry for the dogs that'll be put down.. Not really their fault they were bred to be psycho's.. whereas the Chavvy scum will probably just get some community service and a fine (which they'll pay out of their Social Secuirty cheque or from their (tax-free) earnings as a driveway tarmaccer). :rolleyes:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
the ones you see being walked about are apparently 'different' and are not pure bread Pit Bulls! Apparently this is the problem, only genuine Pit Bulls are the banned dogs (amongst others) but cross breds are OK?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
"Owners must be kept under control at all times"

Perhaps the owners ought to take a turn in the ring as thier punishment. I'm sure it would make money for the poor Treasury when fed live to TV or on the internet.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Wasn't there a drugs connection too?

W

·
0 Posts
Andy G said:
the ones you see being walked about are apparently 'different' and are not pure bread Pit Bulls! Apparently this is the problem, only genuine Pit Bulls are the banned dogs (amongst others) but cross breds are OK?
Missed this thread....afraid there's some innaccuracies. "Pit Bull" is not a "proper" breed and is a mixture, so there's not a dog which can be easily classified as such/ Instead I belive the term "pit bull type" is used. The dogs have to be assessed by knowledgable or qualified people to judge if they're a pit bull type or not...before they're put down :(

As usual we create monsters and then blame them!

The dogs everyone sees being walked are more than likely Staffordshire Bull Terriers. The one in the photo looks remarkably like a Staffy, Pit Bull types can look very different.

Don't believe the media hype....

wrinx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts