Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a couple of people tonight and just got a message to say I can't send any more pagers as I've used my allocation of 25 :confused: Is that right :confused:

I'm sure I've gone over 25 before tonight!!

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
lynnb said:
I've been talking to a couple of people tonight and just got a message to say I can't send any more pagers as I've used my allocation of 25 :confused: Is that right :confused:

I'm sure I've gone over 25 before tonight!!
Pagers use lots of resources, in approx feb time, you will have the option to add more, BTW its always been 25

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AO - guess I just need to stop talking so much :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
lynnb said:
Thanks AO - guess I just need to stop talking so much :rolleyes:

:lol:
Well, phill said he could only send 5, what he means that he can only send to five people at a time :) lol

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
On the same subject, when you look at AO pager messages there is a button at the bottom of the page which says 'Delete selected', I have never ever pressed this button and yet the messages seem to delete. How does this happen? Is there an automatic setting that can be changed ?

In the top right hand corner there is a box marked 'Display' with a drop down that infers you can display up to a maximum of 360 messages. How does this work if they delete themselves and you have a 25 a day limit anyway???

Does it sound as if I'm confused :confused: Thats cos I am :D

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
All messages will self delete after one hour of sending or recieving to keep system overheads down other wise everyone would have 360 messages in their inbox/sent items.

I have already changed the way we will store messages in the future but all will be revealed soon.

AO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts