Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant figure it out!
The throttle response is so jerky when starting off. The boys at alfa forgot to install the telephone mic. The mirrors seem to have a mind of thier own when retracting/extending.:cheese: The auto dipping rear view mirror , doesn't, and the heated drivers seat, well lets just say everything down there stays cold!:rant:
After I got the car hoovered, the chap who did it handed me a handful of plastic trim parts - still haven't an idea where the bits actually go.:confused:
The satnav goes off on a tangent now and then too. Then theres the steering vibration over 130km/h.:tut:

The car just looks fabulous, especially the front end. Am i that shallow?:cool:

Oh , and guess who just figured out how to use the smiley's!!:wow:

btw its a 159 2.2JTS

·
Registered
910 Posts
:confused: i know what you mean ,i lose power after 2800 rpm, had this problem for over a year now ,having new turbo fitted tomorrow with the new clutch.and dmf, had countless engine sensors , new maf, my side skirts need refitting :( where does it all end :confused: but you know something i wouldnt drive anything else:)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Its just one of those things. When its bad, its horrible but its all worth it and all will be forgiven as soon as everything works like it should :rolleyes:

I have to drive a new-ish car for work and then drive the Alfa at the weekends and i still miss driving the older car even though it has no creature comforts and the brakes are scary (overshot a turnoff I take every day in the new car :eek: )

At the end of the day, its all down to passion and quirkiness, things that Alfas have in spades.:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Alfa : "If a jobs worth doing, its worth half doing" :)
they remind me of those 'friday' cars at B.L, any car built on a friday was guaranteed to be dodgy as the workers couldnt wait to leave.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Alfa : "If a jobs worth doing, its worth half doing" :)
they remind me of those 'friday' cars at B.L, any car built on a friday was guaranteed to be dodgy as the workers couldnt wait to leave.

All BL cars were built on a friday!

·
Registered
267 Posts
:lol: that was real unreliability

1 - 11 of 11 Posts