Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just had my 36,000 mile service done by Palmers Hemel Hempstead and I have to say they were very good.

I dropped my car off and we did a full walk around to check for any damage so we knew the condition of the car before they touched it. Same thing with the hire car.

I received a video going round my car on a lift showing the tyre wear and that the suspension had been checked and identifying anything that needs attention -

I then had a phone call to confirm i had received the video and to confirm any work that needed doing. I was told that I would hear by the end of the afternoon if my car was ready to be collected.

I received a phone call before the end of the afternoon to say that they needed a bit more time to give it a wash and complete a warranty item.

Then the next day i had another call to confirm that they had the parts and the car should be ready by the end of the day.

Then i received another call to inform me that it was done and arrived to find the car waiting and clean.

I then just had a follow up call to confirm that I am happy with the car and the issues they fixed.

I have never received this service from the 4 other Alfa main dealers I've used, Unity Oxford, Jonsons Swindon, Motorvogue Bedford or Thames Slough(though that wasnt a service).

This is by FAR the most positive after sales experience I have had so far with this car.

However none of the things I've listed are exactly rocket science so it blows my mind slightly that the others were so bad.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
It doesn't take much, does it?

I bought my Giulia Veloce off Palmers a couple of weeks ago. On the whole, I was very pleased with the service I received.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts