Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfisti,

I have been asked by a friend in the USA, West coast to send him a parcel and im amazed at the costs that i currently have been quoted!:wow:

I need to send a package approx 2-3Kg to California and its dimensions boxed are 40cm x 25cm x 25cm and im currently being quoted £38-40.:eek:

Anyone have experience of sending to the States and guide me on what service to use ..Please! as what im sending is approx not far of the same cost as the current quotes im getting.:(

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm a bit of an expert in this :thumbs:

Just scanned 5 websites, Parcel Monkey, P4D, Pacels2Go,Interparcel and Parcels Please.

All roughly the same price, but Parcel Monkey just comes out on top with £29.73 using DHL. Delivery is 2-3 working days.

Not sure if you get this price Eau Rouge as i have an account with them, but its worth a go!

Good Luck :thumbs:

PS. It will be interesting who wins tomorrow. I bet that pit lane exit will catch someone out!

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks Nigel, someone with experience was what i was after.:thumbs: I shall give those guys a try and see what happens, the race will be good tomorrow i hope but i reckon Vettel will be gone and Hamilton and Webber will be fighting over 2nd and 3rd. New track and a country i long to visit so might be a race for next season i reckon.;)

Biffa, i tried parcel force and RM and if its over 2kg they want £50:eek: any wonder they are going out off business.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts