Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Favourite Sheen(e)?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Based on the Hotr Shots movies and Two and a Half Men, it'd be Charlie I reckon.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Mr Sheen cleans umpteen things clean:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Two and a Half Men :thumbs: Why didn't you include Emelio Estevez?

·
Registered
12,811 Posts
Barry for 2 reasons...
1979 British GP battle with Kenny Roberts........:thumbs:
Stephanie, his wife.......:p.....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Barry, of course. Although Mr Sheen finishes a close second on acount of how well he removes chain lube from the back wheel of my bike

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Based on the Hotr Shots movies and Two and a Half Men, it'd be Charlie I reckon.
i would've said exactly the same 6 months ago but thought he was a bit of a d1ck when he started raving on about 9/11 conspiracies

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would've said exactly the same 6 months ago but thought he was a bit of a d1ck when he started raving on about 9/11 conspiracies
6 months ago? He's been ranting about that for years

I voted for Barry Sheene, but if Charlie was going to get votes for anything it would be Platoon

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
has he?? oh well it was only brought to my attention 6 months ago then, i must remember to renew my subscription to heat :p

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Wasn't aware of it. I don't keep up with celebrity news. The only thing I'm interested about in terms of the musicians I like is how good their music is. The only thing I'm interested in about film stars is how well they act, etc.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Rub it to a good shine:thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts