Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in charge?
What are the rules regarding spreading info there for our new club like handing out flyers or stickers?
KingB and I are working on something nice...more info will follow:thumbs:
KingB ill mail that plan today and contact you...:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
The same people are organising it (ARCOP / ARCSA). Same rules will apply. Any Italian car will be welcome. Paid up club members (ARCOP, ARCSA, WRAC) qualify for pre entry discount. If you want to set up a table to sell paraphernalia of any kind, you can set up for (I think) R350 for the day.

If I read right you would like to promote and alternative club to (ARCOP / ARCSA / WRAC). I know there is room for something like that, but you have to word it / sell it right that you don't step too hard on toes... (Stepping will happen - just make it light).

Talk to me I'll see if I can help promote it in the right light

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No not a new club...

Just an online club/repositry for modified Alfa Romeo's...but we are still setting up so I can't devulge more...

Its not a club, membership fee and no requirements...
I'll explain later on once KinB and I have set our ducks in a row.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
No not a new club...

Just an online club/repositry for modified Alfa Romeo's...but we are still setting up so I can't devulge more...

Its not a club, membership fee and no requirements...
I'll explain later on once KinB and I have set our ducks in a row.
Then that should not be a problem :thumbs: I think you'll still need to rent the table space though :rolleyes: - That we'll have to take up with the organisers

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO my intention is to go out and hand out flyers and sticker to potential guys with modified Alfa's...only alfa's with some form of mods qualify...but the objective will be shared in a while...

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
NO my intention is to go out and hand out flyers and sticker to potential guys with modified Alfa's...only alfa's with some form of mods qualify...but the objective will be shared in a while...
Aha - ok, no table, but still best to tell them it will happen - I am sure it will be fine :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes I'll let you know well before the time

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys KingB and I will announce our plan soon lol, stay tuned, no pun intended

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess al I can say for now the name is Milano Works

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, we haven even shared the plan and already we are getting flack for the technicality of the name lmfao...:tut::D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts