Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No party here, just me, Jan, the kittehs and load of booze :D

Jools will be giving us his Hootenanny on the telly :)

This pair of pilot lights are not going out tonight Meh :p

M

·
0 Posts
Quiet one for moi......I used to go on the town to celebrate until my mid 20's.....then it got boring...and expensive.

I have a few beers and a bottle of white at this end.....which will be enjoyed whilst I cook something nice for one.

It'll be odd not seeing the New Year in with Dani.....but there you go.

A new year, and a fresh start.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im on my own too, alex going out and dave in work.......oh well, early night it is then:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
PAR-T @ friends :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Going out for a meal early evening then back home for the rest of the evening

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a bunch of pilot lights :lol:

I'm touching nothing alcoholic till at least 8:00 or I'll be pist as a fart before midnight :lol:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
We're in Londarn for a few days. Going to the Londarn Eye too look at the pretty fireworks later on :cool:

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
House party at chez Dibnahs :thumbs:

However.... with 10 adults and 7 children (4 of them under 6 months old, 2 x 2 years old and one 4 year old) it's not likely to be a very drunken one. At least one parent in each pair will be staying sober enough to do night feeds or early morning ones so nobody wants a hangover for that.

Still - at least we will all be in the same boat and it will be nice to cheer the New Year in amongst company! :)

5 or 6 years ago - us same 10 grown ups would have been out dancing til the wee hours of a New Years eve, or at least in one of our house parties where drunken stupor would ensue.

All far too sensible now, even for those amongst the gathering who will be 50 next year :vomit:

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
All jules family live within 500 yards, a couple of hours spent visiting then back home, maybe watch final destination 5 and have a few vodka martinis, sit on the wall at midnight and watch/listen to the fireworks and the ships in the docks should join in, maybe this year it will not take 2 days to recover........:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
just had a call from my lovely dave, he is popping in before he goes to work later, and my son is out, so happy new year to me....woohoo, i love suprises:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
just had a call from my lovely dave, he is popping in before he goes to work later, and my son is out, so happy new year to me....woohoo, i love suprises:lol:
I'll save my trip over the bridge for another time then:lol:

Have a wonderful evening dear, you deserve it:thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im going out into watford and meeting a few mates from school who i haven't seen for about 6 months, we always have a great night when we go out :D
We're in Londarn for a few days. Going to the Londarn Eye too look at the pretty fireworks later on :cool:
You two drink sensibly and stay safe ;) :D

More time to spend with true friends.......:thumbs:
What Stu said MMMM :D

House party at chez Dibnahs :thumbs:

However.... with 10 adults and 7 children (4 of them under 6 months old, 2 x 2 years old and one 4 year old) it's not likely to be a very drunken one. At least one parent in each pair will be staying sober enough to do night feeds or early morning ones so nobody wants a hangover for that.

Still - at least we will all be in the same boat and it will be nice to cheer the New Year in amongst company! :)

5 or 6 years ago - us same 10 grown ups would have been out dancing til the wee hours of a New Years eve, or at least in one of our house parties where drunken stupor would ensue.

All far too sensible now, even for those amongst the gathering who will be 50 next year :vomit:
You old fart :p :lol:

All jules family live within 500 yards, a couple of hours spent visiting then back home, maybe watch final destination 5 and have a few vodka martinis, sit on the wall at midnight and watch/listen to the fireworks and the ships in the docks should join in, maybe this year it will not take 2 days to recover........:)
That's one of the few things I miss about living in Liverpool, the ships horns and fire works on New Years Eve :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I'll save my trip over the bridge for another time then:lol:

Have a wonderful evening dear, you deserve it:thumbs:
it will only be for an hour or so as he is coming over after work and then going to work, hes on the doors tonight and i worry all night that he is ok.....i know hes big enough to look after himself but there are some idiots out there.....:)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts